Sounder Beacon Base
SHIELD Sounder Beacon Base is a loop powered sounder and beacon combined with a standard Intelligent Mounting Base. It is used to signal a fire alarm in enclosed areas. The Sounder Beacon Base can be used either with a detector fitted or with a cap for operation as a stand-alone alarm device.
- Two volume ranges 55-75dB(A) and 75-91dB(A)
- Beacon flash rate of once per second
- Synchronization of ‘alert’ and ‘evacuate’ tones
- Synchronization of beacon flash
- Individual and group addressing
- Unique acoustic and beacon self test
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .