End to End Beam Detector
The SHIELD Alpha 3000 End to End infrared Optical Beam Smoke Detector (OBSD) has been designed using the latest optical technology, incorporating modern industrial, electronic and software techniques. This detector offers cost effective protection of large, open area spaces with high ceilings. It is also very suited to applications where access to ceiling mounted smoke detectors presents practical difficulties.
The SHIELD Alpha 3000 is ideal for applications where line of sight for the IR (infra-red) detection path is narrow and where the building structure uses reflective surfaces. It has also been designed to be aesthetically pleasing and thus can equally suit modern architectural buildings as well as historical sites, particularly where ornate ceilings exist.
|Operating Range||5 – 120 m|
|Operating Voltage Range||12 to 36 VDC ±10%|
|Operating Controller Current
(with 1 or 2 Receivers)
|14 mA (constant)|
|Operating Transmitter Current||8 mA (per Transmitter)|
|Power Down Reset Time||>20 seconds|
|Fire and Fault Relay Contacts||Resistive VFCO 2A @ 30 VDC|
|Operating Temp. (non-condensing)||-20°C to +55°C|
|Optical Wavelength||850 nm|
|Relative Humidity (non-condensing)||93%|
|Dimension (W x H x L) & Weight|
|Control Unit||203 mm x 124 mm x 71 mm, 600 g|
|Transmitter & Receiver||78 mm x 77 mm x 161 mm, 200 g|
- Separate Transmitter and Receiver Heads
- Range 5 m to 120 m, configurable per set of Detectors
- Lateral Spacing per NFPA 72 is 18 m
- Integral Laser Alignment in Receiver
- 2-wire Interface between Controller and Receiver
- Single and Twin Channel capability
- Separate Fire and Fault Relays per Detector
- Low Level Controller with LCD display
- Programmable Sensitivity and Fire Threshold
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for drift compensation
- Built-in electronic UL/ULC obscuration-acceptance fire test
- Knockouts for ease of installation and wiring
- Optional Transmitter powering from Controller
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .