DCP-SOM-A – SUPERVISED OUTPUT MODULE CLASS A & B
The Hochiki Conventional Zone Module (DCP-CZM) is designed for use on an analog addressable Fire Alarm system. Up to 127 devices can be placed on a single SLC loop. The device address is uniquely stored on an onboard. The module allows the panel to interface and monitor two-wire conventional detectors or pull stations. Each DCP-CZM transmits the status on one zone of devices (25 maximum per zone) back to the panel.
- • Built-in SCI circuitry (SOM-AI only)
• Flexible application
• Quick response to emergency conditions
• Operation parameters are maintained by the module, and individual communication with the control system during emergency conditions is not required
• Contacts are rated 2.0 Amps @ 24VDC
• Programming is highly flexible providing 16 priority states plus zoning capability
• Programmed device output is turned off, silenced, or programmed to output the selected pattern
• UL 864 Listed
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .