Analog Control Panel (2 or 4 Loops)
The SA-P20R and SA-P4LR analog addressable FACP supports 2 or 4 SLC loops for a total of 500 primary points or 800 points using subpoints. SLC loop communications uses standard twisted pair cabling, shielded cable is not necessary.
The panel may be configured with various communication cards; Communications options support central station monitoring, Virtual Panel, and networking.
The Panel can be configured as a stand alone panel with just a few devices for a small building, it can also operate as the building system and can be part of a network with a total of 64 nodes serving a multiple building campus or a very large facility.
Auto Learn capability provides a convenient method to troubleshoot new installations before final programming is loaded.
- UL 864 9th Edition listed
- Multi-Loop 2 Analog Addressable
- Loops Field upgradable to 4
- 126 primary points per loop
- Powerful, network wide cause and effects (500 total). Fully user programmable by point or zone
- 800 points per panel when using devices with sub-points
- Up to 10,000 ft. wiring length on SLC loop
- 64 Panels on a network
- Programmable through a PC connection to the panel, or through keypad
- Programmable relays – 5
- Supervised Powered Outputs – 3
- Programmable notification appliance circuits:4
- Power per NAC: 1.6 Amps Max
- Programmable outputs on SLC loop
- Programmable Function button on front display
- Fire Drill button on front display
- Day and night sensitivity settings (user programmable)
- Power Supply: 5.25 Amp, regulated & integrated
- LCD Display: 8×40
- Zonal Mode: Annunciation by zone w/o individual relationships
- Panel Ring Modes: Common, Zonal, and Stage 2
- NAC Outputs programmable as Continuous, March, Temporal
- Program cause and effects AND, OR, or any two (Cross Zone)
- Battery size: Up to 17 Ah in standard enclosure; up to 52 Ah with external cabinet
- Access levels: 3
- Access key switch: Yes
- Recognized for use in High Rise
- One-man walk test – Fire Test Mode
- Available in Red
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
2 years Experiences in our business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .