Analog Control Panel (1 or 2 Loops)
infiNET is a versatile range of open protocol fire alarm control panels compatible with existing infiNET fire alarmpanel technology.
Available with one or two detection loops capable of hosting up to 126 devices. Microprocessor based electronics to provide a flexible control system with high reliability and integrity.
Suitable for all small to medium sized fire detection systems, infiNET control panels can be expanded and networked to become part of much larger system if the need arises, therefore providing a future proof solution for any installation.
With its large graphical display and ergonomic button and indicator layout, the infiNET control panel is simple and straightforward to understand for installers, commissioning engineers and end users alike.
|Construction & IP Rating||1.2mm mild sheet steel, IP30|
|Finish||Epoxy powder coated|
|Colour – lid & box||BS 00 A 05 grey – fine texture|
|Display||8 lines of 40 characters graphic LCD|
|Mains voltage supply||110 or 230V AC 50 or 60 Hz|
|Mains supply fuse||1.6A 250V|
|Power supply DC rating||24V 3 Amps|
|Aux 24V supply||Fused at 500 milliamps|
|Maximum Battery size||9Ah 12V (2 per panel) (non-networked)|
|Fault contact rating||30V DC 1 Amp|
|Fire contact rating||30V DC 1 Amp|
|Alarm contact rating||30V DC 1 Amp|
|Sounder output rating||Fused at 1 Amp each|
|Detection loop||400 milliamp output|
|Serial expansion port||Serial RS485|
|PC port||Serial RS232|
|Network connection||RS485 – Up to 64 panels|
|Remote Silence input (SIL)||Switched -ve|
|Remote fault input (FLT)||Switched -ve|
|Remote reset input (RES)||Switched -ve|
|Remote alert input (INT)||Switched -ve|
|Remote evacuate input (CNT)||Switched -ve|
|Download lead||Standard SEN-MX5807, SEN-MX5806 economy|
|Configuration||Via Loop Explorer PC utility|
|PC graphics||Via Locator systems|
|Weight||6kg (standard panel)|
- 16 zonal LED indicators
- 2 programmable sounder circuits
- 5 programmable inputs
- 3 programmable relays
- 3A power supply
- Large graphic display
- Real time clock
- Expandable from 1 to 2 loops
- Certified to EN54-2/ EN54-4
- Up to 512 additional programmable I/O via infiNET I/O modules
- Powerful, network wide cause and effects
- Sensitivity adjustment and Drift Compensation
- Can be networked with infiNET control panels
- Compatible with infiNET-R
- Stores 500 last events in event log
- Dial up modem connection available
- Compact, stylish enclosure
- Installer friendly, removable equipment chassis
- Different language and character set variants available
- Fully EN54-2 and EN54-4 compliant improved front loading Printer option, only available in an M3 size enclosure
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .