ACC-V – DIGITAL ANALOG MULTI-CRITERIA SENSOR
The Hochiki ACC-V Multi-Criteria Sensor is particularly suited for detecting smoke produced by a wide range of combustibles found in various applications. Temperature monitoring is achieved by a thermistor placed for optimum sensitivity.
- • Low profile – only 2.00” high, including base
• Simple and reliable device addressing
• Automatic compensation for sensor contamination
• Built-in fire test feature
• Uses the noise-immune Digital Communication
• Protocol (DCP), which utilizes interrupts for fast response to fires
• Two built-in power/alarm LEDs
• Programmable non-polling LEDs
• Non-directional smoke chamber
• Vandal resistant security locking feature
• Removable smoke labyrinth for cleaning or replacement
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .