Smoke Detector (Battery Operated)
The Shield photoelectric smoke detector is designed for residential and commercial residential applications, including homes, apartments, hospitals, hotels and motels, in compliance with UL217, UL1730 applicable IBC/IFC and NFPA72.
Available in many different models, the detector is engineered to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms and deliver outstanding performance wherever reliable fire protection is required. The range is provided with a 9VDC alkaline battery for back-up in the event building power is lost. The battery impedance is verified and the alarm provides a low or missing battery warning.
This range of detector provides an exclusive patented three position test feature that simulates a 0.85% and 3.5% actual smoke condition in full compliance with NFPA72 and UL Standards.
Options include self-restoring 135°F integral or isolated heat thermals and Form A/Form C dry contacts for remote annunciation. Tandem interconnection of up to 12 units is available on several models; tandem interconnection of up to 6 units is available on “R” models, which activate the dry contacts from the tandem wire or a local alarm.
For more information please download the Battery Operated Smoke Detector.
|Operating Ambient Temp Range
|0°F to 110°F (-18°C to 43°C)
|Alarm Horn Rating
|90dBA at 10 feet
|Diameter at base: 5.75 in. (14.605 cm)
|Overall diameter: 6.5 in. (16.51 cm)
|Depth: 2.625 in. (6.6675 cm)
|Secondary Power Source
|Alkaline 9VDC battery
|Duracell® MN 1604
- Available in 220VAC with 9VDC battery back-up
- Horn frequency 3100 Hz (nominal)
- Nominal 2.5% sensitivity
- Patented three position test switch
- Relays operate on battery back-up
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness
- 90dBA temporal 3 evacuation piezo horn
- 5-to-1 signal-to-noise ratio
- Pulsing LED sensing chamber
- Fully insect screened
- Interconnect with all tandem capable smoke alarms
- Red LED pulses every 30 seconds, green LED for AC power on
- Mounting hardware adapts to standard junction boxes
- Dust cover to prevent contamination during installation
- Low or missing battery indicator
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .