HCC24CR – HORN STROBE 24VDC, MULTI CANDELA, CEILING MOUNT
The HC Series is a ceiling mount strobe or horn/strobe combination that offers dependable audible and visual alarms and the lowest current available. The HC Series offers tamperproof field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 75, 95, 115 and 150 candela. The HC Series horn offers a pattern or synchable temporal 3 in 2400Hz or mechanical tone. These tones are easy for the technician to change in the field byusing switches.
The HC Series has a minimal operating current and a minimum flash rate of 1Hz regardless of input voltage. The HC Series comes standard with the 4″ mounting plate which incorporates the popular Super-Slide® feature that allows the installer to easily test for
supervision. The HC Series appliances are UL 464 and UL 1971 listed for use with fire protective systems.
- • Nominal Voltage 24 VDC
• Tamperproof Field Selectable candela options of 15,
30, 75, 95,115 & 150
• Unit Dimensions: 6″ x 2.6″
• Synchronize HC Series by using Hochiki America
Series Control Module
• Input Terminals support 12 to 18 AWG
• Switch Selection for High or Low dBA
• Switch Selection for 2400Hz or Mechanical Tone
• Switch Selection for Continuous or Temporal 3
• Tamperproof Re-entrant Grill
• Surface Mount with the HCSB (Hochiki Ceiling
Surface Mount Box)
• Silence Horn While Strobes Remain Flashing
• Wide Voltage Range 16-33 VDC or FWR
• Faceplate Available in Red or Off-White
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .