DCP-DIMM – DUAL INPUT MONITOR MODULE
The Class A Supervised Output Modules (DCP-SOM-A & SOM-AI) have been designed to provide application flexibility and quick response to emergency conditions. Flexibility is provided by a wide range of operating modes, including supporting multi-zone operations, and/or functions, up to 16 different modulation patterns and multi-state programming. The operating parameters for the DCP-SOM-A & -AI are maintained by the module and do not require individual communication with the control system during emergency conditions to operate.
- • UL 864 9th Edition Listed
• Fast, reliable contact monitoring utilizing the Hochiki DCP (Digital Communications Protocol)
• 127 devices can be used per DCP loop
• Bi-colored indicating LED provides module status
• Dual input contact monitor
• Can be programmed to monitor Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) contacts
• Operates on Class A or Class B SLC loop
• Accepts up to 14 AWG wire
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .