DCP-CZM – CONVENTIONAL ZONE INPUT MODULE
The Hochiki Conventional Zone Module (DCP-CZM) is designed for use on an analog addressable Fire Alarm system. Up to 127 devices can be placed on a single SLC loop. The device address is uniquely stored on an onboard. The module allows the panel to interface and monitor two-wire conventional detectors or pull stations. Each DCP-CZM transmits the status on one zone of devices (25 maximum per zone) back to the panel.
- • UL 864 9th Edition Listed
• Provides an address point for a zone of up to 25 conventional smoke detectors
• Blinks green when polled. Latched on red (controlled by panel) when activated
• Device address can be programmed with a handheld programmer. Device address- ranges from 1 to 127
• Compatible with Class B and Class A wiring
• Auxiliary power source provides power for the zone of detectors
• Compatible with conventional detectors, SLR, SIJ, SLK, SLV, DCD, DFE and SIH series
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .