DCP-AMS-KL – ADDRESSABLE MANUAL PULL STATION WITH KEY LOCK
The Hochiki Conventional Zone Module (DCP-CZM) is designed for use on an analog addressable Fire Alarm system. Up to 127 devices can be placed on a single SLC loop. The device address is uniquely stored on an onboard. The module allows the panel to interface and monitor two-wire conventional detectors or pull stations. Each DCP-CZM transmits the status on one zone of devices (25 maximum per zone) back to the panel.
- • Addressable integrated design
• All metal construction
• Single and dual action models available
• Extremely easy to operate
• Bi-colored status LED indicates Standby and Alarm conditions
• Address is programmable in EEPROM
• Address can be programmed when installed
• Key lock or hex key lock models available
• Terminals accept up to 14AWG wire
• Surface mount back box available
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .