ATJ-EA – FIXED TEMP/RATE OF RISE HEAT SENSOR
The Hochiki ATJ-EA Fixed Temperature / Rate of Rise sensors provide accurate temperature measurement data to the fire alarm control panel. These sensors are well-suited for environments where dust, cooking fumes or other factors make the use of smoke sensors impractical.
- • Low profile – only 2.00″ high, including base
• Simple and reliable device addressing method
• Uses the noise immune Digital Communication
• Protocol (DCP), which utilizes interrupts for fast response to fires
• Rate of rise temperature threshold = 15°F / 8.33C per min (determined by panel)
• Adjustable threshold temperature = 135°F / 57.2°C – 194°F / 90°C (determined by panel)
• UL maximum spacing of 70 feet
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .