Analog Control Panel (1 or 2 Loops)
SHIELD Omega is a versatile range of open protocol fire alarm control panels compatible with existing SHIELD Omega fire alarm panel technology.
Available with one or two detection loops for a total of 250 primary points or 400 points using subpoints. SHIELD Omega uses leading edge microprocessor based electronics to provide a flexible control system with high reliability and integrity.
Suitable for all small to medium sized fire detection systems, SHIELD Omega control panels can be expanded and networked to become part of much larger systems if the need arises, therefore providing a future-proof solution for any installation.
With its large graphical display and ergonomic button and indicator layout, the SHIELD Omega control panel is simple and straight forward to understand for installers, commissioning engineers and end users alike.
One full SLC circuit expandable to two
- 3 programmable relays
- 5.25A power supply
- Large graphic display
- Real time clock
- Compatible with graphics annunciator
- Powerful, network wide cause and effects (500 total). Fully user programmable by point or zone
- Can be networked with additional panel and / or SHIELD Omega panels
- Compatible with Omega R Annunciator
- Programmable through a PC connection to the panel
- Same look and feel as SHIELD Omega range
- Stores 1000 last events in history log
- Model ranges include with or without a Dual-Line internal DACT
- Compact, stylish enclosure
- Available in Red or Gray
- 2 Programmable NAC circuits with internal synchronization support
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
2 years Experiences in our business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .