ALN-V Photoelectric Smoke Sensor
The Hochiki ALN-V Photoelectric Smoke Sensor is particularly suited to detecting optically dense smoke typical of fires involving materials such as soft furnishings, plastic, foam or other similar materials which tend to smolder and produce large visible smoke particles.
- • Low profile – only 2.00″ high, including base
• Simple and reliable device addressing
• Automatic compensation for sensor contamination
• Built-in fire test feature
• Uses the noise-immune Digital Communication Protocol (DCP), which utilizes interrupts for fast response to fires
• Two built-in power/alarm LEDs
• Programmable non-polling LEDs
• Non-directional smoke chamber
• Vandal resistant security locking feature
Do you want to contact with us?
If you want to contact with us? please fill free an message by contact page.
Request a free consultation
8 years Experiences in my business service
Send us an email and we will get in tuch shortly or phone between 9.00am to 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday .